I am currently looking for experienced NODE JS back-end software engineers to join a brand new team.
Successful candidates are going to be responsible for the architecture and development of the internal application infrastructure and APIs. You will be using Serverless Framework and a range of AWS platform service such as API Gateway, DynamoDB, etc.
- At least 3 years' professional experience in a development role
- Experience with highly scalable, distributed, systems
- Knowledge of multiple application architectures such as micro-services
- AWS platform and design principles
- Continuous Integration
- Software deployment strategies
- Messaging infrastructure and patterns
- Web security principles
- Relational & NoSQL databases
- Agile development methodologies such as SCRUM and Kanban
- Testing – Unit and Integration
If you are interested please apply with your latest CV as I would be keen to hear from you.