We are working with a client who requires a Front End Developer to assist immediately on a remote basis. The project involves developing a set of reference web templates that can be later used by the in-house team as building blocks for web interfaces.
Occasional meetings will need to be conducted on site but all development work will take place remotely.
- Responsive Design (CSS Media Queries)
- Familiar with cross-browser development and testing
- Used data binding frameworks
- Experience with offline data
- Strong decision making skills and process driven
- Excellent communication skills with the confidence to train effectively
- Not be adverse to writing technical documentation
- Progress OpenEdge
- Telerik Kendo UI
- Any previous experience with WYSIWYG GUI development (VB6, Delphi, WinForms…)
If you are interested please apply with your latest CV as I would be keen to hear from you.