Senior C# .NET Developer – MVC5, Agile, TDD, BDD, nHibernate, DI, Web API, Insurance, eCommerce
A leading insurance company based in Surrey is looking for a principal level C# .NET full stack web developer to join their award winning development team on an initial 6 month contract.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a rapidly growing life insurance company who are fully reliant on their eCommerce product which is designed, developed and tested in house.
The team currently consists of 12 senior / principal level C# .NET Developers who work in tandem with the automation testers in a very flat structure. Agile and Scrum are key to the organisation and developers must have an in depth understanding of TDD, continuous integration, iterations and DDD.
- Senior C# .NET full stack software developer with at least 6 year’s experience in backend and front end development (from initial requirement to design, coding, bug fixing and implementation)
- Expert knowledge of C# and .NET framework
- MVC 4-5
- Web API 2
- XML & Web Services (Soap, REST, Json)
- ORM - nHibernate, Entity Framework, LINQ
- TFS Source Control
- Service Oriented Architecture
- OOP, SOLID, Design Patterns
- Agile Scrum development methodology (TDD, continuous integration, iterations etc) experience
- TDD (NUnit, Moq) BDD (Specflow, TeamCity)
- T-SQL, SQL Server & / or Oracle 10g experience
- Spring or other dependency injection