My client is a global software company who have built a new innovative platform which enables their customers to gain faster benefits from Big Data and BI & Analytics initiatives by making the process that delivers data faster and more agile. They are currently looking for a Full Stack Developer to join their team; someone who is truly passionate about creating beautiful innovative next generation UIs using bleeding edge technologies.
*Please note that my client can have you work in either their Leeds office or their Scotland office.
Our innovative software platform enables our customers to gain faster benefits from Big Data and BI & Analytics initiatives by making the process that delivers data faster and more agile. We are currently looking for the right web developer to join our team; someone who is truly passionate about creating beautiful innovative next generation UIs using bleeding edge technologies.
- Implement requirements from design mockups, documentation and other concepts to develop clear and simple to use web applications and user interfaces using Angular JS.
- Develop Back End services (for example, a PHP/Laravel based API)to integrate with the Front End solutions.
- Facilitate innovative design and delivery of solutions to challenging technical problems through information gathering and best practices.
- Contribute to general UI and UX solutions.
- Collaborate effectively with team and members of the wider client space.
Do you fit the bill?
To be successful in this role you must be able to demonstrate:
- 3 years+ relevant experience in web and application development.
- Strong technical knowledge in current web development technologies including AngularJS, CSS3, and HTML5.
- You have solid understanding of MVC and ability to write clean, concise and maintainable code.
- Keywords: PHP, Laravel, AngularJS, Gulp, Karma, Protractor, Jasmine, Bootstrap, SASS/LESS, Bower, D3, SVG, test automation
- Bonus points for: Java, C#, Experience of Data Migration/Data Warehousing environments.
Please get in touch if this role seems aligned with your skill set or that of anyone you know.