HTML5 | CSS3 | SASS | LESS | jQuery | Responsive Design | Bootstrap | Git
My client is a growing, market leading media company in the event technology space with offices in 4 major cities in 4 different countries. They are looking for a Front End Developer to come on board and assist with their current projects. You will be a confident Developer well versed with working on responsive builds with either Bootstrap, Foundation or Bourbon.
By joining a creative and cutting edge technology organisation you’ll get to develop the next generation in user-interaction and data-visualisation web apps.
We’re looking for a Senior Developer to join our iPad Applications team on a long term – full time basis, reporting to the Director of Product Development.
The successful candidate would be working within this team primarily in an R&D role designing and implementing new features for the core app. Additional responsibilities include implementing best practices and providing guidance to more junior developers.
The skills we require:
- Strong HTML5 and CSS3 knowledge
- Experience in responsive design
- Experience with CSS preprocessors (SASS / LESS)
- Natural design ability
- Photoshop skills
- Able to work under tight deadlines / pressure
- Good team player
- Good understanding of version control systems
- Experience with data-binding frameworks
- Experience working with web services & APIs
- Experience of working with Content Management Systems
- Exposure to native app development E.g. iOS / Android
- Familiarity with PHP and databases
- Familiarity with web servers E.g. IIS / Apache
Please get in touch if this role is aligned with your skill set or that of anyone else you know, my client is hoping to start interviews this week.